Elijah and I just returned from visiting my Grandma Doris in Boca Raton. My sister, Deborah, joined us, and I must admit that having her there was a huge bonus. In addition to her entertainingly crude company, she was a huge help with Elijah and a fun people watching companion at the airport. Though shy at first, Elijah quickly warmed up to his great-grandma and was soon running around the house exclaiming "Gigi! Gigi!" Other trip highlights included: seeing Cousin Sheryl and meeting her darling baby, piling into Grandma's bed with Deb and Elijah every morning, eating at Aunt Susan's house where the food always rocks, splashing in the pool with Deb and Elijah, and staying up late to eat pie and watch movies with Grandma.
I once read that swaddling your toddler is a sign you are ready for more children. Don't know about that, but there is something very cozy about wrapping up Elijah in a big, fluffy beach towel.
1 comment:
The smiles are infectious! Wonderful to see Deborah and Doris in the pictures! Keep swaddling...love to all, gm
Post a Comment