Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fourth of July

I love holiday weekends. Our Independence Day festivities started out with a trip to our neighborhood McDonald's. As always, it was quite amusing to watch Amiel place an order with the cashier. The numbered meal-deals don't fit our specific dining needs; Amiel and the poor kid behind the counter inevitably end up confused. Ronald has yet to start offering vegetarian sausage, so I brought my own and enjoyed a tasty Sausage McMuffin with egg. The hotcakes were pretty disappointing, so we made our own chocolate-chip banana pancakes the next morning.
They're lovin' it
"Sausage" McMuffin with Egg

After Elijah's nap, we headed to the beach for a picnic with friends Mike, Marina and Max.

Happy Fourth of July!

1 comment:

Amiel said...

See Sarah Beth, I really do look at your blog :)
Nice job with the latest updates, as usual! Love, your favorite admirer, Amiel.