Monday, April 30, 2012

Five and a half

Elijah turns 5 1/2 today.  Here is his current list of favorite things.

What is your favorite time of the year?
    When the leaves change colors.

What is your favorite food?
    Pickles, olives, puffy pancakes and pizza!

What is your favorite dessert?
    I can't answer that, Mom.

If you were president of the United States, what would you do to make the world better?
    Telling the people what the weather is, so they'll know what to wear.

Where would you like to visit?
    Europe, I want to see the castles.

Do you think you'll get married one day?
    I plan to not get married.

If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be?
    Is a shark an animal?  I want to be a shark!

What kind of animal is Daddy?
    I have no idea.

What kind of animal is Mommy?
    Dog.
  
What do you want to be when you grow up?
    I decided to not do a job.

What do you want to do then?
    I don't know.  Play in my bed, your bed.  Make CDs and then watch movies on the TV.

What is your favorite color?
    Blue.

What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy?
    Snuggle in your bed.
 



        

No comments: