Elijah turned 5 a few moments ago. He is fast asleep and I am super excited to give him his new LEGO table in the morning. I took a little IKEA side table (a gift from my dear friend Linda, thank you!!) and expoxy-glued the top of it in LEGO baseplates. Super easy and inexpensive. Will be sure to post a photo but right now it is covered in heavy boxes so that the glue sets overnight.
I found the idea (and so many more fun ones) online at www.IKEAhackers.net. It is full of all sorts of neat projects. I am already thinking about something like this for Anne ($20 for the tables and chairs). The design is a piece of fabric with plexiglass on top.
I found the idea (and so many more fun ones) online at www.IKEAhackers.net. It is full of all sorts of neat projects. I am already thinking about something like this for Anne ($20 for the tables and chairs). The design is a piece of fabric with plexiglass on top.

No comments:
Post a Comment