Thursday, May 8, 2008

Visiting Anna, Dell & Henry

Once upon a time I was sad and lonely in Wisconsin. If not for the Dunns, I would have never survived med school (seriously). Anna and Dell welcomed me into their life and for that I will always be grateful. They are amazing friends, and Henry is the kind of kid I hope Elijah grows up to be like. Anna chronicled our Texan adventures much better than I ever could, so check out her blog for the story of Elijah's first rootbeer float (don't tell Amiel) and more photos!
Henry & Anna outside the Alamo


Henry, Dell & Anna at the Riverwalk

Henry prepares to feast on Anna's tasty popovers.

Elijah at the Pottery Barn Outlet

Elijah & Anna at the Guadalupe River


We miss you, Anna, Dell & Henry!!

2 comments:

nicole said...

That photo could be an ad for the Pottery Barn! So cute!

grandma marilyn said...

What a fun trip, Sarah! Sure enjoy reading about all Lili's adventures and seeing the pictures. Makes the 832 miles between here and Chicago seem shorter. mar