Few people know this, but I was married once before. One evening during my junior year at U of I, I invited over some friends to watch the classic noodle western, “Tampopo.” It was on this fateful evening that I met Sher. She arrived at the house with a fondue pot, chocolate and fruit in tow. Needless to say, we hit it off immediately. Senior year I was lucky enough to live with Sher. Ok, so we weren't technically married, but there were times it certainly felt that way. Our relationship was grounded by a shared love of food and we sure ate well that year. I used to wonder if it was possible for me to coexist so happily with anyone else. Thankfully, I met Amiel and now Sher has her own permanent roommate too! A few weeks back, I had the honor of traveling to Arizona for Sher's wedding.
Last weekend, my two sweeties enjoying breakfast together

No comments:
Post a Comment